My Favorite Scene from "Together is Better" - Simon Sinek - Simon Sinek
logoblog

My Favorite Scene from "Together is Better" - Simon Sinek

- to read...

 So, I produced a book filled with illustrations there's one on pages 16 and 17 of two boys standing looking up at a huge wall that they're considering climbing over and going on an adventure, and of all the illustrations in the book, this is sort of I think defining of my life and I think it's the most exciting one which is we all imagined brighter futures.




It's as if we're standing at this wall we don't know how to get over it we don't know how to get to the other side we don't know how to get what we want and to me, it's a choice to climb the wall.




It's choice to find a way around the wall that is what distinguishes the innovators from everybody else that's what distinguishes the doers from everybody else it's what distinguishes those who find what they're looking for those who find happiness but the purpose of the book is to remind us that we cannot climb that wall by ourselves that if we want to find that brighter future if we want to change our lot it is for us to find someone who will go with us.




So, I'm someone who will catch us if we fall down someone who will help us up over the wall and it's these two kids standing looking up over the wall what's most important is that they're doing it together for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment