The Impact of Finding Your WHY - Simon Sinek - Simon Sinek
logoblog

The Impact of Finding Your WHY - Simon Sinek

- to read...

 What is the impact of finding your WHY? So, I can tell you what I went through which is what set me on the journey to sharing the message of the WHY and helping people find theirs. A WHY is like a compass direction it tells you where you're going. 



We can live our lives by accident which is kind of like getting on a ship and just sailing or just getting in a car and just driving. You'll absolutely see some amazing things, and you'll stumble upon some amazing experiences, but you don't really have a sense of where you're going in any sort of direction. 



In other words, what's it all for? What the WHY does is it provides a path. It provides a map or a compass. 



So, you will still have some of those amazing experiences but now, they have value and worth and they're taking you towards something else. It's a journey toward something. When I learned my WHY I had a tremendous calm come over me. My confidence grew. 



A sense that my life had more meaning than I thought it had before. And I had now the choice of a new way of viewing decisions a filter through which to make decisions. Now, I ask myself does this help advance my WHY or not?



Does this help me stay on the path that I'm supposed to be on? Or is this going to be a random adventure? So, the WHY provides focus, direction, meaning, and confidence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment