Everybody Matters: The Extraordinary Power of Caring for Your People Like Family - Simon Sinek
logoblog

Everybody Matters: The Extraordinary Power of Caring for Your People Like Family

- to read...

I had the pleasure of meeting Bob Chapman and he approached me and says, you know I'm building a kind of company that you talk about and my reaction was, I want to see it because I'm an idealist.

I talk about what it should look like in the ideal and I had the great honor and pleasure of traveling around the country and seeing many of the factories that Barry Wehmiller owns I walked away stunned I realized that I can no longer be accused of being a crazy idealist of what I believe exists in reality.


I saw people who would literally come to tears talking about their jobs I saw an empathy and a humanity that exists that I honestly didn't believe could be that good and Bob's little experiment in humanity has turned out to be not only the right way to run a business but just something absolutely beautiful to see 

No comments:

Post a Comment